In assuming that we do only use 10 percent of our brain, if I could tap into the other 90 percent, I would seek great knowledge. I’d wanna know the answers to life’s great questions. Why are we here? What is death and so on and so forth. Im curious about the meaning of life when the end result for many of us consists of our loved ones having a pity party with a pine box and an empty vessel. Is there something greater in this life that we should be seeking other than our personal desires? Should we have a connection with the spiritual world on this side. I’d wanna know everything that there is to know about everything. I’d wanna know the why’s and the who’s and the where’s. Is everything circumstantial or “does everything happen for a reason?” There is so much that my own understanding can not fathom about this world and this life. And I’d want all the answers had I the capability to use 100 percent of my brain power. I’d write more but this pretty much sums it all up.
“Connect the Dots.”
“Look it was just a spontaneous idea,” she said. I hope eBooks apply because its 9:45 at night and I’m in bed and the closest book to me is on my Amazon Kindle Account. At this point I’m thinking I wish I had picked a better book, but the damage is done. So with without further ado….
“Look it was just a spontaneous idea,” she said. I was interviewing Emerald Stone on her blog that seemingly took the world by storm. “I had gone through a bad breakup and needed something to take my mind off of it. It’s all there in the blog. I had considered blogging for a while but nothing quite gave me that push. But oh what a broken heart can do.” she stated as she chuckled. “We’ll, it’s four years later, and you have a successful blog, a husband and children now. So, I guess you could say that breakup paid off ” I said to her. “Yes, I suppose you could. “she said. We chatted for a bit more. I got great notes and a few posh pictures of her in her modest living room, We were on the second floor of her apartment building. The room smelled of freshly cut gardenias. I know this because they were all that I could smell as they were sitting on the table between us as we conversed. This article was gonna be a masterpiece and just what I needed to kick start my own career as a journalist. EVERYBODY read this woman’s stuff, regular Joe’s and celebrities alike. As she walked me to the door she glanced at me and said……